We believe this new system will provide a more efficient and effective way of managing your healthcare needs by introducing better ways of working for our practice, and also enable us to be better connected to other NHS Services both locally and nationally.
We are doing all we can to minimise disruption for our patients during this transition, however there will be some impact on our services. Please note the following:
- All Online Services prescription requests must be with us by (Thursday 2nd September ) as the service will be suspended on this date
- All EPS prescription requests (electronically transferred to a pharmacy) must be with us by end of (Thursday 2nd September 21). Scripts issued during this time will be printed on Paper, and must be collected by patient / pharmacy.
- Patients will NOT be able to request test results between (Monday 6th September 21) and (Wednesday 15th September 21). However, our GPs will contact all patients whose results need following up urgently.
- Routine referrals between (Monday 6th September 21) and (Monday 13th September 21) will be completed as soon as possible after (Wednesday 15th September 21). Urgent referrals will NOT be delayed.nts will benefit significantly from the new system. Thank you for your patience.
- We will NOT be able to register patients between (Thursday 2nd September 21) and (Wednesday 15th September). If you are not registered and need to be seen during this time please attend a local Urgent Care Centre.
- We will NOT be able to register patients for online services until (Wednesday 15th September 21).
This is not a decision we have taken lightly, but believe both staff and patients will benefit significantly from the new system. Thank you for your patience.